Welcome to Day 8! Only two more day left, so sad. Today I'm sharing the last of my scrapbook pages.
If you just came from Pam's blog then your on the right track for the Artisan Entry Blog Hop, if not you can start the hop right here and it will take you through all the blogs posting non-winning entries for 2013. Here is another example of my fine photography. For some reason this is the only page that I got such a bad glare of the pictures, I don't know why because I made and took pictures of them all in the same day.
This page actually had no stamping. Just the die cut letters and paper are Stampin' Up!. Twitterpated and Floral District are the two DSPs that I combined for this layout. I also used the Patterned Stack DSP for the layer of the two bottom photos. The colors are Basic Grey, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you what the page is all about. These are the flowers from our Wedding. The top picture is a picture of my husband holding my bouquet and then the bottom pictures are closeups. Not bad for a florist that was found on CraigsList. If you're wondering why there aren't any other bouquets, it's because we eloped. Just the two of us, the photographer, and the pastor and his wife were present. Oh and then some random strangers passing by stopped and watched and even were taking pictures on their cell phone! That's a whole other story...maybe I"ll get around to scrapbooking it for next year's entry :).
If you get lost, here is the list of all the participants.
1. Brenda Quintana http://qbeesquest.blogspot.2. Joan Robertson http://www.dailystampede.com/
3. Lauri Ingram http://lauri-paperville.
4. Laura Mellinger http://laurasworksofheart.
5. Kandi Phillips http://kandiphillips.blogspot.
6. Lisa Hensley http://ponygirl40stamps.
7. Anna Black http://my-creation-station.
8. Pamela Staples http://www.sunnygirlscraps.
9. Tina Munzke http://www.craftedwithclass.
10. Cindy Major http://www.cindymajor.typepad.
11. Mary Haugen http://www.stampinup.net/