Welcome to Day 7! So sorry I'm late again on posting this today. I have just been sucking at life lately. I have some much to do before I leave for Convention (YAY!!) and I can't seem to get myself to do any of it right now. Anyways, I digress....Today I'm sharing with you another one of my cards--kind of, you'll see what I mean by that below..
If you just came from Pam's blog then your on the right track for the Artisan Entry Blog Hop, if not you can start the hop right here and it will take you through all the blogs posting non-winning entries for 2013. Okay, as I mentioned early, I'm sharing with you another card...however I didn't get a picture of it. All I have is this picture with some of the cards I was debating about using. You can see the two that I've already shared on the right hand side. The other card I choose from this bunch is the upper left hand corner that says "Imagine..."
I'm so sorry that I didn't get a better picture of this card, but the colors are Old Olive, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and Pumpkin Pie. Where is the Pumpkin Pie you ask? I used the rock-n-roll technique on the leaves with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. Again, you might not be able to see all the details, and I appologize again. The stamp sets I used were French Foliage and Word Play.
If you get lost, here is the list of all the participants.
1. Brenda Quintana http://qbeesquest.blogspot.2. Joan Robertson http://www.dailystampede.com/
3. Lauri Ingram http://lauri-paperville.
4. Laura Mellinger http://laurasworksofheart.
5. Kandi Phillips http://kandiphillips.blogspot.
6. Lisa Hensley http://ponygirl40stamps.
7. Anna Black http://my-creation-station.
8. Pamela Staples http://www.sunnygirlscraps.
9. Tina Munzke http://www.craftedwithclass.
10. Cindy Major http://www.cindymajor.typepad.
11. Mary Haugen http://www.stampinup.net/