Thursday, April 24, 2014

Remember Me?

Remember me? I used to be the owner of this blog, but I see that I've been super awesome at keeping it updated. The last you saw/heard from me, I was showing you the projects that I created for the Artisan Award Contest, and promising you pictures of my convention swaps.  I see how that worked out. Never fear though, I have been stamping, probably not as much this year, but enough for me. I'm back to show you my entries for the Stampin' Up! Display Board Contest for convention this year. The requirement are 3 cardfronts, 1 scrapbook page, and 2 3D items. I will be posting them in a separate post because I'm sure people from Stampin' Up! corporate don't care where I've been and what I've been doing. Thanks for being patient and we will see what the future will hold for me and my blog posts. Stay tuned though for 6 new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment