Sunday, April 7, 2013

Trying this again!

I'm going to try once again to make more of an effort to post more frequently, especially for those of you that have continued to view my blog in my absence. Just because I have not been blogging lately, doesn't mean that I have not be stamping. I have continued to stamp on a fairly regular basis, so that means I have lots to show you. Unfortunately  since it's been so long, some of if has retired already (think Christmas and Sale-A-Bration). In the past I have made an effort to NOT post retired items, so I think I will continue suit, unless I get a huge object. Some of my retired cards can be found at my webstore, CraftedwithClass.com.

So now, back to our regularly scheduled program, a share!! The first card that I'm going to share with you is a CASE of Mary Brown. I used the single stamp Swallowtail and the sentiment is from Field Flowers. The colors are Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wondering, and Whisper White.




I was very hesitant to buy this stamp as I didn't think it would be very versatile  but after seeing so many cute samples, I bit the bullet and ordered it. Now the challenge is to continue to use it.

Thanks for your patience and stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment