Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Long Overdue Share

Wow, it's been like forever since I last shared something! As you probably can tell, I have taken a step back from my design team duties at Sketch Frenzy Friday. I do hope to participate in the future as a guest. I've taken up a new craft, bottle cap magnets and keychains, but do not worry, I am still stamping (when I find the time)! I participated in a whole catty swap that I will be sharing my creations with you in the upcoming weeks, starting with today. I hope to get back in the swing of things again. Craft fair season has started again, so I will be busy creating for those too.

Okay, now on to the sharing. This card uses Stippled Blossoms and Perfectly Penned stamp sets. The colors are Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White.


Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. I am also working on update my website (Crafted with Class) with the cards that will be or are featured here too. So please check it out if you're looking to buy already created cards and/or bottle cap items.

No comments:

Post a Comment