Thursday, July 12, 2012

SFF 071312

I'm so sorry I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. We've been busy moving and didn't have internet access and now I'm busily working on my swaps for convention next week. I didn't start them until this week and I think I've signed up for like 300+ swaps. Anyways, it is Friday, so that means Sketch Frenzy Friday. I do not have a post for you, but wanted to make sure you were guided to the next stop of our homepage. I likely won't have a post for next Friday either, but I am hoping to have posts of my swaps. I would usually post a picture of the sketch, but my laptop was stolen yesterday, so I'm using my husband's iPod and am having problems adding images, sorry. Thanks for stopping by and reading my novel, your next stop is www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com (also having problems with hyperlinks).

No comments:

Post a Comment