Friday, May 4, 2012

SFF 050412 and Sneak Peak

Welcome to another Sketch Frenzy Friday. Sorry this post is a little later than usual. We went to the midnight premier of The Avengers last night and I was too tired to post when I got home. Anyhow, here is the sketch.


And here is my creation. I used all Sneak Peak items, okay most were sneak peak. The colors are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla. The stamp sets were Layered Labels and Kindness Matters. It turned out to be more Christmassy than I like, but I guess that's what happens when you use Christmas DSP (but I wanted to try out the new ribbon!). What do you think? I am happy with how it turned out though, so I just may have to remake it with non-Christmas colors.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check our out webpage!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! I don't have any of the sneak peak product yet, as I am still paying bills from my vacation and a retreat weekend!! Hopefully end of next week I will put in my order. I love the Christmas DSP (the shapes of the lines), but am not sure of what is/isn't new layered labels (going to go check my pictures as I'm trying not to look at it until I order so I won't be sad). I think it is a beautiful card Tina.

    ReplyDelete