Friday, January 13, 2012

SFF 011312

Welcome to this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday and my first post for it on my new blog. First, here is the sketch.


And here is my creation. It's a pretty clean and simple sketch, so I tried to keep my card that way too. The colors are Real Red, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I used a sneak peak set from SAB, Outlined Occasions. It might be too many stars, but oh well.  Let me know what you think.


Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is the homepage. I'm still looking for followers too, just join my blog, please!

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Tina!!! Can you really have too many stars?!! :-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I think the repetitive stars keeps the card cohesive. And can you have too many stars? Love what you did with the sketch! and congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the dsp! And I love how you used the new SAB set! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card , bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete