Day 10!! You made it to the end. I hope you've enjoy all the entries as much as I have. Please leave some love for all the Artists (which I need to do too). Today I'm sharing with you my final 3D project which is actually the project that inspired me to finally enter this year. Every year, I keep meeting to or think about entering, but up until this year, have not.
If you just came from Pam's blog then your on the right track for the Artisan Entry Blog Hop, if not you can start the hop right here and it will take you through all the blogs posting non-winning entries for 2013. Without further ado, here is my final project. It's three canvases with tons of different punches, stamps, die cuts, and accessaries from Stampin' Up! and in the center of each one a different word is die-cut -Inspire, Create, Share. Do you recognize that? It's the tagline for Stampin' Up!. The first picture is all three together and then I took close up pictures of each canvas to show more of the details.
If you're interested in specific supplies, you can email me. I would list them all here, but when I typed them up for the entry, it took two full page in Word to list them all. That's too much to put on my blog.
One last time, here is the list of all the participants.
1. Brenda Quintana http://qbeesquest.blogspot.2. Joan Robertson http://www.dailystampede.com/
3. Lauri Ingram http://lauri-paperville.
4. Laura Mellinger http://laurasworksofheart.
5. Kandi Phillips http://kandiphillips.blogspot.
6. Lisa Hensley http://ponygirl40stamps.
7. Anna Black http://my-creation-station.
8. Pamela Staples http://www.sunnygirlscraps.
9. Tina Munzke http://www.craftedwithclass.
10. Cindy Major http://www.cindymajor.typepad.
11. Mary Haugen http://www.stampinup.net/